Marketing Tips for 2017
The New Year is approaching… a lot faster than we expected. Have you started thinking about how to market to your prospects in 2017? We’ve come up with a few marketing tips that will help you start the New Year on the right foot.
1) Social Media – Are you unsure of what to post on your company social media pages? Focus on industry updates such as a blog post from your website, or use personal posts such as events happening in the office, or meeting your team. For example, if you plan on having a party in the upcoming weeks, be sure to create an album and share it with your followers. They’ll feel as if they were invited to the festivities as well.
2) Email – A great way to reach thousands of prospects all at once is email, but a lot of the time they don’t get read before they’re deleted. Make sure your subject line is captivating – such as a thought provoking question and they’ll find the answer once they open the email. Also, if you’re sending out a blog post, be sure to include a “snip-it” of it in the email. Doing this will encourage your readers to start the blog post and want to continue reading.
3) Direct Mail – Direct Mail is still very popular, and the more frequent you send, the better the results. Create a few mailings to send back to back for optimal results, and don’t forget design! If you use an image that is high quality, the chance of it being seen, and held onto greatly increases.
4) Video – Videos receive more views and shares than normal webpages. Take some time to create a video explaining who you are, what you offer, or a behind the scenes look of your business. Also, shorter videos are better. Creating a video series containing shorter videos will allow prospects to continue seeing your content, and essentially be more interested for the next one.
5) Trade Shows – If you haven’t been attending trade shows, now is the perfect time to do so. Whether you’re exhibiting or just attending, they are a great way to meet new prospects as well as connect with existing clients. Take the time to find out which shows are available in your industry, and register to attend or exhibit.
We still have some time until January 1st hits, so now is a great time to think about how you’ll reach your prospects. A lot of planning is involved when it comes to the New Year. What marketing channels do you plan on using in 2017? Let us know in the comments.
Not sure how to get started when it comes to marketing in 2017? Contact the experts at CFS to see how we can help.
About the Author:
Cathleen Drury is the Marketing Coordinator at CFS, Inc. in Norton, MA. You can contact her at email@example.com or click here to follow her on Twitter.