Do You Have a Fulfillment Checklist?
Do you lay awake at night worrying about your fulfillment service provider? Leaders in the fulfillment industry provide the following, does yours?
- A clean, organized fulfillment center with secure storage for high value items.
- A Client Solutions Executive dedicated to you and your program, someone who knows your product and business as well as you do.
- Customized and branded on-line storefronts with product images as well as PDF download and print on demand capabilities.
- On-line access to real-time & intelligent inventory, order and usage reports, coupled with assistance analyzing usage and forecasting future inventory needs based on past ordering trends.
- A team of service professionals answering every call, rather than a maze of automated prompts ending in voicemail.
- Analysis of your program requirements resulting in a documented process solution and a roadmap for future cost saving recommendations (ours is called CFSprocess+, all new clients receive one).
- Inspection of inventory upon arrival, to ensure your product is damage free.
- The ability to accommodate last minute shipping requests and/or same day project completion.
- Expertise to handle international shipments – from the required documentation to navigating customs.
- Expertise with multi-channel marketing support to increase your revenue and build relationships.
- One stop shopping for other services such as print, direct mail, signage, promotional items, event support, packaging and assembly.
- A backup generator supplying power to the entire building, as well as a documented business continuity and disaster recovery plan. Which equals zero downtime.
If you answered “NO” to two or more of the statements above, contact us today for help!
April 7, 2015,