Do you have a Direct Mail Checklist?
In our digital world, direct mail is often overlooked. But don’t be fooled- direct mail is a great way to get your name and message out to clients and prospects. With less competition in mailboxes, this is a perfect way to reach out and expand your brand.
Direct Mail Checklist
To get you started on your next direct mail campaign – we’ve put together a checklist that will help increase your brand awareness.
• Set SMART goals for your campaign (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Time-Bound)
• Create a budget and make sure you consider how much each response will be worth in revenue
• Schedule your mailing to arrive when it will have the most impact
• Decide what type of direct mail you will be using – newsletter, postcard, brochure, etc.
• Design your mail to stand out by using color, high-resolution images and personalization
Direct Mail is extremely effective when it is used properly, and it can yield excellent results for your business.
Direct Mail Today
In 2022, Forbes reported that consumers engaged with 96% of direct mail, and it recorded a generous 9% return on investment. It supports a successful multichannel marketing approach and can be used to offer unique discounts and better targeting. They offer three reasons that direct mail is still alive and well.
CFS has decades of experience in printing and distributing successful direct mail campaigns. Message us to get started.