Do you treat each of your customers differently?
For businesses looking to increase sales and customer retention, one key element to improving response rates is data-driven, highly personalized, full-color printed direct mail campaigns that target products with pinpoint precision. Today, marketing is a billion-dollar-a-year industry that constitutes an ever growing segment of the economy. The best way to increase sales and customer retention is by understanding that the real value is in the “connection” born from a conversation rather than a broadcast in your direct marketing campaigns.
Here are a few things to think about when developing your campaign:
• Unquestionably, the first step to any successful direct mail campaign is a strong commitment to planning and creativity.
• No one wants to lose their individual identity in any form of communication. Because each of us has different likes and dislikes, as well as issues we feel personally drawn to; speak with your customers differently – knowing full well that different customers have a variety of needs and levels of affinity.
• Don’t just design and produce full-color direct mail campaigns – focus your attention on increasing sales revenue from your customers and clients. Accomplish this through cutting edge data analysis, population segmentation, and a compelling case for support driven by the clients’ stated preferences.
• Using intelligent mail barcodes allow organizations seeking a timely connection to know when an appeal arrives at your client/prospects mail box, and turn that knowledge into meaningful increases in business.
• Rather than “broadcasting” a message to clients and prospects, understand that if there are two “conversations” (in person or with one of our communication tools) with a customer in the first 90 days after receiving a gift, the retention rate on those individuals exceeds ninety percent!
Innovation, total project management, precise data oversight and creative product strategies from concept to post-delivery, yield results that exponentially exceed client expectations for return on their investment.
We believe that with knowledge comes empowerment; the more you know about your customers and prospects, the more they are willing to share their preferences and opinions with you and thus, the more you show them that they have been heard, the more successful the campaign you ultimately generate.
At CFS, the Direct to One process manages all aspects of the strategic, creative, and production process for you. Unlike a typical marketing agency, our team is accountable for all aspects of the work we produce on your behalf — giving you total control of all your projects, every step along the way.
We are committed to raising our clients more money by engaging their constituents in productive, appealing, personalized, and dialogue-driven ways. To learn more about Direct to One, contact us today!
About the Author:
Tim Slattery is the CEO and founder of CFS, Inc. in Norton, MA. He has over 28 years experience and leads a dynamic group of people who successfully deliver superior and flexible marketing solutions and product support services to our world-class clients. You can contact him at email@example.com or click here connect with him on LinkedIn.