Warehouse Production Team Associate
The Production Team Associate is responsible for performing a variety of functions in compliance with job specifications and company quality standards to ensure overall customer satisfaction and service. Responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to the following:
Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in production environment
Minimum 1 year in fulfillment capacity
Strong organizational skills. Strong problem solving and analytical skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks. Strong verbal and written skills. Math and calculating skills.
Forklift certification, Valid Driver’s License
Standing for extended periods.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate & maintain forklift follow maintenance procedures and update maintenance logs.
- Restock shipping supplies and informs Operations Manager of shortages.
- Assist in keeping the warehouse clean.
- Pick/pack and ship customer’s orders in a timely manner based on CFS standards.
- Perform or assists with minor shop repairs and maintenance.
- Set-up and complete all hand assembly projects
- Set-up and operate equipment as needed – direct mail/bindery/print center etc.
- Drive company vehicle to and from destinations, adhering to all traffic laws.
- Load and unload delivery goods.
- Remains flexible to restructure schedule as needed.
- Maintain a clean and well-organized work area.
- Inform Operation Manager of any equipment issues or problems.
- Comply with all OSHA and CFS safety requirements.
- Follow systems and procedures as outlined in the company manual.
- Maintain a clean and neat appearance.
- Maintain a professional relationship with others in the organization.
- Attend daily meeting as directed by Operation Manager
- Perform any and all duties as assigned
- May be required to work overtime hours paid at time and one half on an as needed basis due to peak volumes or special events
We offer training, excellent benefits including tuition reimbursement, and growth potential. Salary commensurate with experience.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to Careers@cfsinc.com.When submitting your resume and cover letter, tell us why you are the person for this role at CFS!