Client Service Coordinator
The Client Solutions Coordinator will provide world class customer service to all internal and external clients. This individual will work to develop an interactive/collaborative relationship with clients. He or she will be responsible for working with various team members on fulfillment, direct mail, and/or print projects from beginning to end for clients as well other assigned tasks.
- High School diploma with some college or industry related experience preferred
- 12+ months office experience preferred
- Ability to interpret general business correspondence, policies, and procedures
- Ability to work effectively within a team or independently
- Effective written and verbal communicator
- Fast and independent learner
- Organized and detail oriented
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- First to respond to inbound calls
- Work with team members to execute various projects to keep up with client needs
- Inventory management tasks. inventory item set up; create and resize images; review receiving reports
- Data entry & filing
- Accurate and timely processing of month end billing activities
- Escalate and inform management of client issues
- Learn and maintain knowledge of CFS policies and procedures
- Assist team members to effectively coordinate projects between departments
- Learn and maintain a working knowledge of all systems
- Assist with office tasks such as create welcome signs, hand out receiving reports, and hand out storage reports
- Foster a positive relationship with peers &with all other departments
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
We offer training, excellent benefits including tuition reimbursement, and growth potential. Salary commensurate with experience.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to Careers@cfsinc.com.When submitting your resume and cover letter, tell us why you are the person for this role at CFS!