Direct Mail Client Service
As our Client Solutions Executive you will be responsible for managing and executing a multitude of Direct Mail projects for our high-end clientele.
This individual will develop and maintain a collaborative relationship with assigned clients through proactive account management, by providing world class customer service to all internal and external clients. You will partner with the sales team to quote new projects for their assigned client base, and will be responsible for ensuring the quality and timeliness of all projects assigned to you.
- Direct mail – minimum of 5 years of experience a must
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- Proven Account and Project Management experience
- Organized and able to effectively multi-task on various projects
- Detail Oriented
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Effective written and verbal communicator
- Fast and independent learner
- Willing to learn and grow
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be an expert level in Direct Mail and be capable of completing projects from start to finish.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all CFS systems
- Manage a significant book of business independently with little supervision from management
- Partner with the sales team to help identify new opportunities for business within assigned client base
- Maintain knowledge of current CFS policies and procedures
- Work to implement new strategies to effectively streamline processes
- Maintain accurate and up to date client profiles
We offer training, excellent benefits including tuition reimbursement, and growth potential. Salary commensurate with experience.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to Careers@cfsinc.com.When submitting your resume and cover letter, tell us why you are the person for this role at CFS!