Do you have a Direct Mail Checklist?
Direct mail is a great way to get your name and message out to clients and prospects. With less competition in mailboxes, this is a perfect way to reach out and expand your brand.
To get you started on your next direct mail campaign – we’ve put together a checklist that will help increase your brand’s awareness.
• Set SMART goals for your campaign (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Time-Bound)
• Create a budget and make sure you consider how much each response will be worth in revenue
• Schedule your mailing to arrive when it will have the most impact
• Decide what type of direct mail you will be using – newsletter, postcard, brochure, etc.
• Design your mail to stand out by using color, high-resolution images and personalization
Direct Mail is extremely effective when it is used properly, and it can yield excellent results for your business.