Headquartered in Norton, MA, CFS Inc has been a leader in personalized marketing and fulfillment for over 28 years. At CFS we are driven by our deep commitment to both our team and clients, and are an extension of our clients, taking a genuine interest to ensure our clients succeed in all of their marketing and fulfillment efforts.
You will be part of a culture where clients are the priority, and team members are valued and rewarded. Taking a glance at our Core Values will give insight into our culture:
• Wow the Client Every Time
• Listen to Understand
• Be Problem Solvers
• Embrace Change
• Be Positive and Respectful
CFS Sales Executive
We are looking for a talented business development hunter. New consultants are given the best chance to be successful with salary plus uncapped commission potential and career growth opportunities are available in our team oriented organization.
The ideal candidate for this position would know how to find their decision maker and sell themselves and solutions. Aggressive cold calling techniques are important. Demonstrating the techniques you have by calling the decision maker on this position is a must.
You will be responsible for generating new sales activity and profit growth for CFS. The primary focus of your role will be acquiring and cultivating new clients for our variable communications marketing program, Direct to One. In addition, you will develop a solid understanding of all CFS service lines – fulfillment, event support and print/mail solutions. To successfully Wow our clients!
• Prepare and make persuasive presentations and bring in appropriate resources, when necessary
• Cultivate new and existing business relationships, develop and qualify opportunities, that lead to lasting relationships
• Assist clients and prospects in the conception of Direct to One marketing campaigns
• Convert prospects by following a successful sales process, meet established sales quotas and revenue goals
• Engage in revenue generating opportunities such as networking, referrals, strategic partnerships, and relevant events
• Provide sales activity data and analysis weekly
• Creative problem solver and innovative self-starter with strong time management skills
• Highly organized with the ability to juggle multiple priorities
• Aptitude for CRM and Social Media platforms
• Team player and effective communicator, both written and verbal
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, communications, marketing, or equivalent helpful, not required
• 2-4 years of relevant experience in B2B sales preferred
• Full-time position with competitive benefits
• Salary and incentive program
• Position reports to the President/Sales Manager
• Based in Norton, with regional travel. Valid driver required
Please forward your resume and cover letter to Careers@cfsinc.com. When submitting your resume and cover letter, tell us why you are the person for this role at CFS!