How many of these questions are you actually considering when writing your marketing plan?
• Who is your target audience?
• What are their problems or pain?
• Does the first sentence draw them in further?
• Are you presenting a simple, strong solution?
• What is the one thing you learned from creating this marketing piece?
Here are some quick tips to consider...
Keep it simple and unexpected. Make it concrete, credible and include a story with emotion and always keep them interested in what you have ...