CFS is looking for dynamic sales executives to join our team in both our Norton and Sandwich offices. You will be selling marketing support services to local organizations and businesses.
For the past 27 years CFS has been in business, we have seen an increase in our clients and partnerships throughout the New England area. In an effort to bring our marketing solutions, including online and direct mail marketing, print, signage, fulfillment and event support, to more of the region, we are expanding our team.
The successful candidate will be smart, curious, tenacious, entrepreneurial, independent, passionate, and enthusiastic, and work with urgency to be successful.
• Create new relationships with local and regional businesses.
• Work with the corporate marketing team to develop campaign support materials.
• Follow accountabilities set forth by your Manager to help guide you to success achieving monthly sales quotas consistently.
• Identify and attend networking events and conferences to develop relationships and sales
• Provide insight and value to executive management to shape the future of our organization.
• Previous sales experience. A history of success with customers and a proven ability to grow revenue.
• Accomplished at prospecting and qualifying leads.
• Ability to engage clients quickly and develop rapport, with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
• Associates/Bachelor’s business/marketing-related degree or equivalent experience.
• Full-time Position reports to a direct supervisor
• Highly Competitive Base Salary plus Commission, Competitive Benefits
• CFS, Inc. promotes a drug-free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Send Cover Letter and Resume to careers@CFSinc.com
Direct Mail Machine Operator
We are seeking a Direct Mail Machine Operator for our facility located in Norton, MA. Experience setting up and running direct mail inserting equipment (preferably Pitney Bowes) and/or inkjet addressing equipment (preferably Netjet). Additional bindery equipment experience is a plus.
• Setup, troubleshoot and operate Kirk Rudy Netjet inkjet addressing equipment
• Setup, troubleshoot and operate Pitney Bowes insertamax 9×12 and 6×9 inserting equipment
• Basic knowledge of computers software and MS Office
• Must be organized, detail oriented, and able to multitask
• Walking, lifting 50 lbs, and standing required
• Knowledge of current postal regulations are required.
Please forward your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to Careers@cfsinc.com.