Did you receive our winter newsletter? If not you missed…
• Summary of CFS Cares - The Art of Caring
• A great recipe from our Marketing Coordinator, Cathleen Drury
• How to market your brand in 2016
• Tips to help protect your eyes this winter
• And much, much more!
If you didn’t get it, don’t worry, click here to download a digital version.
If you would still like a printed version and want to receive upcoming newsletters in the mail, click here to contact us.
Winter is coming to a close and soon the sun will be shining, the flowers will be blooming, and summer will be here - Finally! This is a great time to start promoting your business using warm weather promo products from CFS. Why?
Continue brand recognition through the warm weather.
It’s a great way to “heat up” your marketing during the slow summer months.
People spend more time outdoors, so your brand will have more visibility.
Here are a few amazing promo products that your ...
Did you get our winter newsletter? If not you missed…
- Some winter health and safety tips from CFS!
- A great recipe from our Marketing Specialist, Tara O’Neil.
- Last minute shopping tips for the holidays.
- An informative article on natural winter energy boosters.
- And much, much more!
If you didn't get it, don’t worry. You can download a digital version of the newsletter here.
If you would still like a printed version and want to receive upcoming newsletters in the mail, click here to ...
They say a picture is worth a thousand words, help us prove it!
We need your help captioning this funny photo of our CEO, Tim and our VP of Business Development, Tony. Add your caption in the comments section below and we’ll pick our favorite.
Winner will get a FREE CFS shirt! Ready! Set! Caption!
Winner will be announced September 5, 2014.