If you are a growing company attempting to ship your own orders, but are limited by warehouse space or manpower, there is a perfect solution. Outsourcing fulfillment will not only make getting products to your clients more efficient, but it will free your time to focus on reaching your target audience and generating additional sales.
Here are the top reasons for outsourcing your fulfillment:
• Warehouse Space – One of the biggest challenges associated with a growing business is having enough space to ...
As part of our marketing strategy, CFS actively participates in a number of trade shows and conferences each year. These events have proven to be a great way to promote our brand, products and services; in addition, they are an efficient way to network with a large number of potential customers.
The next time your business participates in a trade show or conference, take a step back and look at your booth. Ask yourself this question: “Is my booth getting the attention ...
A couple of years ago, I had a friend tell me those “funny square bar codes” popping up were a fad and would quickly disappear. She was referring to QR codes, and they are not only sticking around, but becoming more prominent as mobile phone use continues to increase. QR codes, GURLs, and PURLs could be considered the lynch pins holding multi-channel marketing together. Therefore, as marketers, we are always thinking about how we can incorporate mobile technology into our campaigns.
Do you lay awake at night worrying about your fulfillment service provider? Leaders in the fulfillment industry provide the following, does yours?
• A clean, organized fulfillment center with secure storage for high value items.
• Customized and branded on-line storefronts with product images as well as PDF download and print on demand capabilities.
• On-line access to real-time & intelligent inventory, order and usage reports, coupled with assistance analyzing usage and forecasting future inventory needs based on past ordering trends.
• A team of service professionals answering every ...
Vice President of CFS, Kelly Newcomb pictured here with Team Associate, Chris Barbosa.
2015 is a very exciting year in CFS history. This year, we celebrate the 25th anniversary of our founding in 1990. Since then, we have grown steadily thanks to our dedicated employees, dynamic customers, and the caring community that has supported us for over 2 decades.
Anyone who has worked with CFS knows that we are VERY into what we do…we’ve often described ourselves as “perfectionists who are geeky ...